Reminding myself (and others) of the awesomeness in Pittsburgh’s future. Feel free to let me know of other concerts, shows, or other happenings I and/or others should be aware of.
- F-Su June 23–25: LadyFest PGH, multiple venues, Polish Hill, Bloomfield, Lawrenceville
- Sa June 24, 3pm-10pm: WYEP Summer Music Festival, Schenley Plaza, Oakland
- Su June 25, 9am-1pm: Open Streets through West End, North Side, Downtown
- M June 26, 5-7pm: Pop Up 10th Birthday Party for the Liberty Ave Bike Lanes, Bloomfield. Free birthday cake to any bicyclist riding in the bike lanes from 5:00pm to 7:00pm (while cake supplies last)!
- W June 28, 6pm: What Cheer Brigade, et al, Blumcraft, N Oakland
- F June 30, 6-9:30pm: Wry Rusky whiskey release party, Wigle Barrelhouse, Spring Garden
- Sa July 1, 9pm: Pokey LaFarge, Rex Theatre, South Side
- M July 3, 7pm: Steel City Roll, Market Square, Downtown
- W July 5, 6pm: Books on Tap, Arsenal Cider, Lawrenceville
- Sa July 8, 12pm-4pm: Goat Fest @ South Side Park
- Sa-Su July 15–16: Deutschtown Music Festival, multiple venues, North Side
- Su July 16, 12pm–9pm: Polish Hill Arts Festival
- F July 21, 6:30pm: 412 Flock, Schenley Plaza, Oakland
- Th July 27, 6–9pm: Trivia Night at Allegheny City Brewing, North Side
- F July 28–30, Avenue Q presented by Alumni Theater Company, New Hazlett Theatre, North Side
- W Aug 23, 6–8:30pm: How to Run for Democratic Committee, Homewood
this gets out of date fast…hopefully I’ll be able to keep it up-to-date this time around.
(Information from Opus One, Grey Area Productions, City Paper, and elsewhere; not confirmed, subject to change, etc. etc. etc. These are just the shows & events I think might be interesting; I have no idea which if any I’ll actually make it to—but hopefully I’ll see you there.)